Spring and Fall Prep Bacteria
- Cold water natural bacteria with barley seeds biological filtration.
- Keeps water clear.
- Helps break down waste and debris.
- Water-soluble bacteria packets are easy to dose -- just throw into the pond! One packet treats 1,000 gallons.
- Works best in cold water temperatures between 40°F and 50°F. We recommend using a floating thermometer to check actual water temperatures.
- In warmer temperatures, use BioClear and Clean.
- Learn more about prepping your pond for winter on our blog.
- Safe for all aquatic life.
We Also Recommend