Spring and Fall Prep Bacteria
- Cold water natural bacteria with barley seeds biological filtration.
- Keeps water clear.
- Helps break down waste and debris.
- Water-soluble bacteria packets are easy to dose -- just throw into the pond! One packet treats 1,000 gallons.
- Works best in cold water temperatures between 40°F and 50°F. We recommend using a floating thermometer to check actual water temperatures.
- In warmer temperatures, use BioClear and Clean.
- Learn more about prepping your pond for winter on our blog.
- Safe for all aquatic life.
Does the job
Spring and Fall treatment is a great product. Keeps my pond water looking clean and clear. Love to be able to sit by my pond and listen to the waterfall and watch the koi swim around. Brings me joy and comfort. Shipping time was excellent. Ordered it and it was at my house in just a couple days. Would highly recommend this product.
I’ve never used cool water treatment before. I bought a thermometer and the treatment to jump start my pond. It seemed to work, but soon the water warmed up, so I switched to the regular muck off and bioclear.
The product took several doses, but my pond is looking much better!
Weve bern customers of Cool Ponds for years but never knew how fast and convenient their online mail order service was. First time using Algae D-Solv and it worked on our string algae in just 3 days.
We Also Recommend