Calcium Clay Water Clarifier
- Calcium clay has so many uses:
- Provides essential micronutrients and minerals for koi and goldfish.
- Binds floating debris together to clear debris-filled water.
- Helps filter organic matter that algae feeds off of -- keeping your water crystal clear.
- Apply to pond by mixing it in a slurry, adding it as a clay ball, or rolling fish food in the clay.
- This is Cool Ponds' secret weapon for getting rid of floating debris. Read our blog tell the difference between floating debris and green water.
- Use with our other clarifying treatments for best results.
|Size of Pond||Weekly Dosage|
|100--249 gallons||1 level teaspoon|
|250--500 gallons||1 level tablespoon|
|501--1000 gallons||2 level tablespoons|
We Also Recommend