When used as directed safely lowers pH Levels
- Formulated in de ionized water
- Includes 2 pH decreasers for gentle effectiveness and 3 electrolytes to help maintain osmotic balance
- Contains a slime coat ingredient for skin protection and stress reduction in pond fish
- Has a chelating agent to enhance water quality
- Not harmful to fish or plants
USE AS DIRECTED ON BOTTLE AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Application: Test your pond water at the same time each day (dawn = lowest pH; dusk = highest pH) for a pH reading. If the pH is above 8.0, use Microbe-Lift pH Decrease. If your pond contains fish and/or plants, do not dramatically change the pH (more than .5 of a pH unit) in 24 hours, as this may shock the aquatic life and plants. Apply Microbe-Lift pH Decrease Plus in several steps and measure decreased pH before next addition. Repeat if necessary. For ponds with fish, dilute in a bucket of pond water before adding to pond.
Dosage: Add 1oz per 600 gallons of pond water for every .1 pH unit decrease desired.
We Also Recommend