|Model||# of Stones||Recommended for Pond Sizes||Tubing||Maximum Depth||Wattage|
|PA 2||2||Up to 500 gallons||(2) 30'||2'||4 watts|
|PA 4||4||Up to 1,500 gallons||(4) 30'||2'||8 watts|
Aerators provide oxygen to the bottom of your backyard pond in warm summer months and keep ice form forming in winter.
The air stones provided with the aerator diffuse oxygen-- creating many tiny bubbles which provide maximum oxygen to clear your water and keep your fish healthy and do not disturb surface visibility.
- The aerator compressor must be kept dry. See our faux stone covers for an attractive and effective option.
- 30' of tubing is provided with each stone.
- Low wattage -- low monthly running cost.
- Read our blog to learn all the benefits of adding an aerator to your pond. Aeration can also reduce green water.
- These aerators should last you many years -- just follow up on their maintenance every season or two.
As always, order filled correctly and timely.
We Also Recommend