Floating Pond De-Icer
Keep fish safe during the winter by keeping a hole in the ice for gas exchange with this floating pond de-icer.
- Plastic cage around heating element ensures that the floating de-icer will not melt pond liners.
- Safe and energy efficient with long, 12 ft cord
- Install your de-icer before your pond freezes over! The floating pond de-icer is thermostatically-controlled and will only turn on when the water temperature is 35 degrees F.
- For some great tips on using a floating de-icer in your pond, check out our blog.
- We recommend using an aerator in combination with your de-icer for maximum fish safety.
|Pond Size In Gallons||Recommended De-Icer Size|
|Up to 750||250 watt|
|750 - 1200||750 watt|
|Over 1200||1500 watt|
Based on 1 review
I was very impressed with Cool Ponds’ rapid response in filling and delivering my order. I received my order of a pond de-icer and Remove Away Plus within just a couple of days and with free shipping. Everything was intact and correct. It’s comforting to know that if I can’t get the store in person, I can still get whatever things I need quickly and with no hassles. Thanks, Cool Ponds!
We Also Recommend