|Model||# of Stones||Recommended for Pond Sizes||Tubing||Maximum Depth||Wattage|
|PA 2||2||Up to 1,000 gallons||(2) 30'||2'||4 watts|
|PA 4||4||Up to 2,000 gallons||(4) 30'||2'||8 watts|
- Aerators provide oxygen to the bottom of the pond in warm summer months and keep ice form forming in winter.
- The air stones provided with the aerator diffuse oxygen-- creating many tiny bubbles which provide maximum oxygen and do not disturb surface visibility.
- The aerator compressor must be kept dry. See our stone covers for an attractive and effective option.
- 30' of tubing is provided with each stone.
- Low wattage -- low monthly running cost
- The included air stones are guaranteed to be in operational order upon delivery but have no warranty. These stones are fragile, so do no pull on the white hose connection.
- For more information about the great benefits of an aerator, check out our blog. Aeration can also reduce green water.
We Also Recommend