|Model||# of Plates||Recommended for Pond Sizes||Weighted Line||Maximum Depth||Wattage|
|KA Mini||1 diffuser stick||1,000 -- 3,000 gallons||(1) 15'||4'||17 watts|
|KA 1||1 plate||3,000 -- 6,000 gallons||(1) 25'||4'||17 watts|
|KA 2||2 plates||6,000 -- 16,000 gallons||(2) 25'||4'||35 watts|
- Aerators provide oxygen to the bottom of the pond in warm summer months and keep ice form forming in winter.
- The plate provided with the aerator diffuses oxygen-- creating many tiny bubbles which provide maximum oxygen and do not disturb surface visibility.
- The aerator compressor must be kept dry. See our stone covers for an attractive and effective option.
- 25' of weighted line is provided with each plate.
- Low wattage -- low monthly running cost
- For more information about the great benefits of an aerator, check out our blog. Aeration can also reduce green water.
We Also Recommend